22 Albert Street Mildura
Welcome to the Marketing Campaign for 22 Albert Street, MILDURA.
I am the selling agent and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
M : 0418 372 756
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
(flexible conditions online auction) is underway and the property can sell at any time between now and the 13th April at 5.30pm. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
* Blessed with character and charm is this delightful home, tucked away in a quiet street near Mildura South Primary School
* Features include formal entry, high ceilings, lead light windows and picture rails
* With french doors to the family room, good size kitchen, formal lounge and dining space
* Decked entertaining area, sweeping verandah’s and a tradies shed with rear lane access, all complement this quaint weatherboard home
* Set on a great size allotment of 920m2 (approx) and plenty of grassed area for the kids and family pets - this is the home you will fall in love with
Click in the buying tab to find more details on Openn Negotiation (only applies to Collie & Tierney website) to register your interest.
Google Map - Property Location
Key features of the property
Land Size 920m2
Mildura Rural City Council
Zoning : Residential
Lead light windows
Good size kitchen
Statement of Information
To view Statement of Information relating to this property please click on link below
Vendor Statement & Other Information
The Vendor Statement and the Contract of Sale for this property is accessible by clicking on the download link below
Should you wish to place an offer on this property click on link below to download the offer template and print.
Email or fax your offer to the selling agent.
If you would like an update Appraisal on your property please click on link below, fill in relevant details and an agent from our office will be in contact with you to arrange a free Property Market Report.
Property Consultant Profile
was born and bred in Mildura and after completing my VCE at St Joseph’s College I went onto working in my family’s business, Greg Love Bricklaying as a bricklayer.
The love of my life Jess and I are proud parents to Oliver, Rory and Leo. I enjoy spending time with family and friends, skiing and playing my favorite sport football.
I built my first house when I was 18 which lead me to the decision that helping and advising others with the biggest investment they will make in their life, is what I wanted to do.
As soon as the opportunity arose to join Mildura’s largest real estate firm, Collie & Tierney the decision was a simple one. My love and interest for people and property lead me to complete my Agent’s Representative course at Kaplan Professional Melbourne.
My goal is to meet my clients needs, exceed their expectations and to provide them with a memorable experience.